Bike tours in Los Angeles are a fun way to see the city. This experience begins on the legendary and very well-known Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home. Up next are LA’s world-famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you’ll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours along the way. This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of LA leaving no sight unseen is definitely worthy of “bucket list” inclusion. Are you ready for a bike adventure? Reserve a Bike Tour in Los Angeles today.
Plus Roundtrip Shuttle Transfers from and to your hotel!
LA Bike Tour Includes
$191 from Zone 1 = Anaheim Resort Hotels, LAX area hotels, Long Beach and San Pedro Cruise Terminals, Redondo Beach, Manhattan beach, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, & Marina Del Rey.
$178 from Zone 2 = Downtown LA, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Universal & North Hollywood
- Shuttle pick-up times:
7:45am-8:00am - Zone 1 - Extreme Tours Shuttle pick-up from hotel.
8:30am-8:45am - Zone 2 - Extreme Tours Shuttle pick-up from hotel.
- Bike Tour, start time: approx 10:00am
- Return Shuttle pick-up time: 5:00p.m.
- Bike and explore Beverly Hills down to the beach towns of Santa Monica and Venice
- West Hollywood & 30+ Celebrity Homes
- Ride Historic Route 66 and the Sunset Strip
- Walking tour of Greystone Mansion Gardens & Grounds
- Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, UCLA & Westwood
- Santa Monica Beach, Pier, Promenade & Marina Del Rey
- Venice Beach, Venice Canals, Muscle Beach & Skateboard Park
- Culver City Studios & The Hollywood Sign
- And much more!
- Expert tour guide
- 24 speed high-end city bike
- Safety helmet & vest
- Bottle of water
- Beer/Ices post tour
- Electric bike upgrade available on site for $35
- Comfortable shirt and shorts/pants
- Jacket/windbreaker or sweatshirt (weather depending)
- Closed-toed shoes
- $12 for lunch & tip/gratuity money for your guide and shuttle driver's
- Don’t forget your camera!
- Bike ride duration: 6 hours.
- We’ll be biking 32 miles (51 km) along the streets in many top neighborhoods in LA. Certain areas of the route will include bike paths.
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health, with an intermediate fitness expectation.
- Guests should be able to comfortably ride a bike for this tour.
- Guests should not have a fear of bike riding, and should not be afraid to break a sweat.
- Young children are welcome to join this bike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the biking tour should be able to bike on their own.
- Guests will be provided with water upon check in to stay hydrated throughout the tour.
- We recommend guests to hydrate before, during, and after the LA in a Day bike tour, especially important in the warm summer months!
- Guests will stop for lunch in Venice halfway through the tour. Upon return to the shop, guests will be provided with beer and ices to celebrate.
- All guests taking the LA in a Day bike tour will have the option to upgrade to a pedal assist electric bike for the tour. We recommend the electric bike upgrade for a smoother ride.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Greystone Mansion.
- Includes several rest breaks and a 30-minute stop for lunch (lunch is approx $12, not included).
- Bike riding distance: 32 miles (52 km)
- 2 person minimum required. For 1 person only, add $45
- Fitness level: Moderate to mildly challenging with some hills. Average fitness level required. You must be comfortable on a bike to take this tour. Guests can upgrade to an electric bike on site
- Cancellation Policy: If cancelled less than 48 hours prior or “no show” you will forfeit the full price of the Bike Tours in Los Angeles.
The best way to experience LA!
USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times and ABC-TV have all called Bikes and Hikes LA Ecotourism an amazing adventure!
Skip renting a car. Parking and traffic in Southern California is miserable, and a shuttle bus makes your California vacation so much easier. Operated by our sister company, Karmel Shuttle, we can be your ride around town. From the airport or cruise terminals, to your hotel or Los Angeles tour, and everything in betweeen ... we've got your SoCal transportation covered.
Sign up to our newsletter and get access to
special discounts on tours!